JOIN OUR TEAM
Showing up in our inbox can be a start of something great!
Our recruitment process is 2 steps long and that takes 2 weeks maximum.
Become a part of the team!
We intend to build a sustainable organization that people will love to work in for years. That can be achieved only if:
- Team is provided with unique growth opportunities,
- Culture is based on merit and kindness,
- Clients pay for the value we bring to the table,
- Company remains profitable,
- Managers demonstrate strong leadership while running their teams.
Building that requires a lot of work – and we need brains to do it with us. Help us out here and drop us an e-mail. This can happen without you, sure. But it’s gonna be a lot more fun if you’re around.
What can you find here?
- International customers,
- Employment based on a contract of employment or B2B,
- Good salary adequate to qualifications and commitment,
- Training in marketing tools and techniques,
- A great, informal work atmosphere,
- Office in the center of Wroclaw,
- Coffee and fresh fruit in the office.
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
Caring for our clients' business results on a daily basis
Ongoing cooperation with clients
Providing feedback and recommendations to performance marketing initiatives of our clients
Working on all of our (internal) performance marketing initiatives
Analyzing marketing channels: Email, Google, Facebook
Requirements: Fluent Polish and English skills
At least 18 months of proven experience in managing and optimizing online campaigns (Google and Facebook Ads) and in implementing sales campaigns
Proficiency in Google Analytics,
You can freely use AdWords and Facebook advertising tools (AdWords Editor, Keyword Planner, Ads Manager, Audience Insights),
Genuine interest in marketing, new forms of advertising and internet in general
You are constantly learning and taking charge of your development
You don’t get easily scared by Excel sheets, data analysis, and can draw smart conclusions
You can act independently and effectively organize your time at work
You are results and outcomes driven
What we offer: Steady full-time employment in a fast growing company (based on a contract of employment or B2B)
Working alongside a small and super friendly team of specialists
Good salary adequate to qualifications and commitment
Fast-track chance to build on your skills
Office in the city centre
What you will do:
- Caring for our clients' business results on a daily basis
- Close cooperation with the sales department
- Ongoing cooperation with clients
- Analyzing client's sales data
- Optimizing client's sales process and CRM
- Conducting audits
We're a fit if this describes you:
- You have at least 18 months of experience in sales
- You are fluent in English (C1 at least)
- You are interested in marketing
- You are constantly learning
- You are analytical
- You are responsible
- You are driven
- You are persistent
- At least basic knowledge of conversion rate optimization issues
WE SPECIALIZE IN
Response time optimisation
Mystery shopping services
Oferts and POS materials
Pricing and discounting
Limiting cost of sales